eCommerce Content Planner
This role will support the development and execution ofthe company' s content marketing efforts, inclusive of messaging and exposure planning to drive business goals, meet customer needs, and realize the full potential of the brand.
The Content Planner will develop plans and briefs to support various campaigns as well as key initiatives and interventions to meet the ongoing needs of the business. The planner will collaborate with all areas of the business to plan, test, and measure the success of content initiatives across all channels.
- Plan various content efforts to drive business objectives and/or key customer actions (i.E., product sales, new buyer acquisition, new credit card accounts, video views, etc.)
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to gather requirements to inform content strategies and plans.
- Draft content strategy briefs and kick off content efforts with Creative teams.
- Optimize content experiences across channels and devices in partnership with the UX and Creative teams.
- Leverage insights to build plans, inform the development of new content and optimize existing content.
- Collaborate with marketing program and insights teams to identify opportunities to plan and execute content tests across multiple channels.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
2 to 3 years
- Ability to interpret and act against quantitative and qualitative analysis and insights
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Highly organized and pro-active in finding (sometimes creative) solutions to issues
- Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively, and diplomatically to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to conceptualize the opportunities/uses of new technology with the context of business and customer needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing business environment
- A positive team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and able to get quickly up to speed with business intelligence platforms (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics)
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…