Web Analytics Analyst
City of Industry, CA
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Lead the collection, measurement, reporting, and analysis of web behavioral data across business units
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis etc) align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e-commerce
- Partner with IT, Marketing and Operations team to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies
- Partner with web analytics, testing, and personalization vendors to assure proper implementation and ongoing optimization
- Utilize data insights to inform the development of A/B and multivariate tests (including developing hypothesis, influencing creative, identifying success metrics and analysis) that drive improvement of key web site and customer metrics.
- Serve as SME on all digital medium analytics and measurement tools; stay current on latest trends in web measurement strategies and guide cross-channel attribution methodology
- Deep understanding of the technical intricacies of campaign tracking, website data collection, related tools and technologies, and relevant industry-wide topics (data layers, cookies, privacy, tracking tag, and data governance)
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to process and analyze complex data sets to help make key business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience with web analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics) and tag management tools (Tealium IQ, Google Tag management) combined with very strong Excel skills
- 2+ years of experience with data analytic tools (Tableau, Alteryx) and experience writing SQL (Google Big Query), building real time dashboard (Google Data Studio) development.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…