Must have Adobe Analytics and SQL experience.
Our client, a multi-channel retailer is looking for a talented and experienced Web Analyst who can contribute to the success of their web analytics initiatives. The ideal candidate will have strong web analytics experience as well as exceptional overall analytics skills.
- Support implementation of Adobe Analytics/Omniture on key web site, including business requirements, variables setup and validation.
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly eCommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) at all levels, including executive summaries and detailed channel performance reports.
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Adobe Analytics/Omniture and clickstream data for customer and business insights to support business decisions and deliver on improved customer site experience or business growth (sales, margin, traffic and conversion).
- Maintain and support Adobe Analytics/Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations. Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Partner internally and externally to ensure best practices in metrics and decision making are being maintained. Proactive in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
- Maintain an awareness of competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for branded website performance.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics/Omniture Site Catalyst preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working in an eCommerce environment focused on web analytics.
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in data analysis.
- Strong problem solving skills. Strong analytic capabilities to provide insights as well as recommendations for changes to convince key decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and independently.
- Bachelor Degree with specific training and experience in field.
- Experience with implementation of web analytics tools as well as data validation a plus.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…