VP/Director of Operations
Los Angeles, CA
- Build and lead a team providing training and mentorship for your direct reports
- Own all supply chain KPIs including inventory turns, in stock rate, turnaround time on all orders, transit time to consumer, fulfillment/transportation cost, and more to ensure that the entire Supply Chain Planning & Operations team is supporting wider company goals and constantly raising the bar for operational excellence
- Lead drive to optimize efficiencies and develop best practice for DTC Shipping Team.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Finance, Retail, Brand Partnerships, Product Development, Data, Customer Support and Quality to ensure the company is always delivering an exceptional customer experience, cost effectively
- Implement program to reduce Cost of Goods . You will unceasingly drive the company' s annual COGS reduction efforts and make substantive, ongoing financial contributions to the business unit P&Ls.
- Continual improvement of the quality management systems effectiveness through eliminating waste and implementing process improvements.
- You will work closely with R&D to bring a wide variety of products to market on-time and on-budget and with other functions to ensure the company operates in a productive and efficient manner.
- 7-10 years in supply chain planning & operations roles that are both strategic and executional
- 5+ years experience managing high performing supply chain, planning, and inventory operations teams
- Engineering degree required; MBA highly preferred
- Experience in a consumer-facing and high growth e-commerce company preferred
- Previous experience working with a complex network of 3PLs, freight forwarders, transportation providers a must
- International e-commerce supply chain, both within and outside of the USA, is a plus
- Exceptional excel and analytical skills with a data-driven approach to strategy and execution
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills; ability to create strong timelines and budgets, and stick to them
- Proven leadership and people management skills and a passion for developing talent
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese