Technical Sales Representative
Our client is a family-owned business with a 40-year history of growth and profitability, revenues in excess of $80 million a year, and supported by over 300 employees. Will be the only Rochester Sales Rep.
They are a factory authorized distributor and service provider of commercial air compressors, positive displacement blowers, vacuum pumps, and hoses. They sell these products to a wide variety of industries including, printing, plastics, packaging, pneumatic conveying, medical, chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment, environmental, food, beverage, woodworking, and more.
They represent many premier brands including a leading American worldwide provider of industrial equipment. They have they have the exclusive distribution rights for this industrial air compressors for the Rochester region.
They are looking for a highly motivated, talented Outside Sales Representative to join their growing team. This person will professionally represent the company in promoting, selling, and supporting industrial products to a wide variety of municipal, commercial & industrial accounts.
They are looking for someone to represent them in the Rochester territory.
As a Technical Sales Representative, you will develop new business by initiating direct contact and securing meetings with decision-makers and business leaders. You will develop and implement action plans for penetrating both prospective and existing industrial accounts. You will benefit from extensive factory and in-house training and ongoing support from in-house teammates in Engineering, IT, Sales, and Service. You will work independently and collaboratively with our experienced team.
· Professionally represent the company in promoting, selling, and supporting industrial air compressors, positive displacement blowers, vacuum pumps and hoses
· Prospect, penetrate, and cultivate new and existing industrial accounts
· Identify and resolve customer concerns
· Work and collaborate with experienced inside customer support teams
· Prepare customer proposals, including quotes and design details
· Travel within a defined geographical area, rarely involving overnight travel
· Technical aptitude capable of understanding and learning products and applications quickly
· Ability to cultivate new leads and close deals at a high rate
· Ability to self-direct and prioritize
· Have effective written and oral communication skills
· Ability to analyze sales territory and identify opportunities
· At least 5 years of outside sales experience and college degree preferred
· Possess a current and clean driver' s license and have reliable transportation
This position offers competitive wages, company supplied laptop computer, cell phone, mileage reimbursement, expense account, along with health, disability, and life insurance, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan with company match.
All replies kept confidential.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy is the newest exciting addition to our staff and joined DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale in 2020. Bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, Peggy brings 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.