- Lead branch efforts to provide excellent customer service
- Resolve all dispute and warranty situations promptly
- Ensure service revenue and gross margin goals are met
- Manage all aspects of drive-in service
- Manage and control branch inventories
- Supervise, train and evaluate customer support and warehouse staff
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful management
- Prior service management experience desired
- Must be an outstanding leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Strong decision making, problem solving and time management skills
- Highly analytical and well organized
- Knowledge of business and management principles
This position offers competitive wages along with health, disability and life insurance, profit sharing and a 401(k) plan with company match. This position offers Monday through Friday hours with no nights or weekends.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy is the newest exciting addition to our staff and joined DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale in 2020. Bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, Peggy brings 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.