Sr. Financial Analyst
Niagara Falls, NY 14303
- Provide cost and general ledger accounting support during the month end close process including: operational management reporting, journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation, and actual vs. budget analysis.
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and analyzing reports and data for monthly business unit reviews and business process improvements.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual plan, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Participate in manufacturing planning, logistics and operations from a financial aspect.
- Develop business unit wide analytical tools for decision support.
- Provide project managers with Key Performance Indicators to drive execution.
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Andrew has worked in the recruitment industry since 2014, primarily within the accounting and financial services field. With previous experience working for one of the largest privately held staffing agencies in the United States, Andrew gained experience in B2B sales, talent management and the sourcing and recruiting of local professionals.
In terms of Andrew’s educational background, he graduated from Saint Bonaventure University with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He joined the DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale team in the beginning of 2018 as the director of corporate recruiting, where his primary focus is within the Buffalo market. He strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients by matching talented professionals with local industry leaders. His recruiting experience ranges among multiple professional disciplines, specifically within the retail, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
- Andrew enjoys spending time with his friends and family, golfing and travelling in his spare time.