- Work with the VP of Product and Head of Marketing across all facets of the product user-experience and marketing.
- Refresh and expand the brand, including the development of a brand style-guide
- Assist with refreshing and maintaining visual identity across external assets including website, app stores, and advertising
- Support the development and execution of creative assets for paid digital advertising including Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc.
- Participate deeply in enhancements and optimization of the mobile UI/UX in our Android and iOS apps
- Develop deep user empathy and understanding of user experience
- Assist with launching new products and features
- 4 years of design experience
- You have a BA degree in Interaction Design, Information Design, Visual Design, HCI or related fiel
- Brand development and advocacy
- Ability to develop digital advertising
- Understanding of modern design trends in UX and digital advertising
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to dive into a product and develop strong product intuitions
- Deep user empathy and understanding of a user' s mindset
- Ability to plan and execute projects with multiple components that touch many stakeholders
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese