Social Media and Email Marketing Specialist
The Social Media & Email Marketing Specialist will lead and manage the company' s consumer engagement on social media, with influencer partners, and via email marketing, across the entire 6 brand consumer portfolio. This role will manage the proactive messaging across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc) and be responsible for all copywriting across our digital channels, including our shoppable websites. In addition, this role will lead the cultivation, design, and execution of our influencer partnerships, and work to amplify them as appropriate. Finally, this role will build and execute our email marketing campaigns to engage with consumers who shop our websites and Amazon. This role will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and heavily interface with many other members of Company' s Digital Business Team, a fast-moving autonomous organization within the company.
Experience and Skill Sets:
- Experience in social media management, influencer partnership development, or email marketing, preferably in B2C environment
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to write in multiple " voices”
- Enjoys interacting with consumers in a creative fashion, with agility to represent multiple brands
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external partners on content production
- Proficient with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and other relevant social channels
- Graphic design, photography and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic role where communication needs will ebb and flow
- Partner with Brand Managers and Digital Marketing Manager to organize & execute social media strategy, including management of monthly social media calendars
- Full ownership of proactive outreach and response management across social channels of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Extensive copywriting across digital channels (owned websites, social media, email, etc.)
- Strategy development, writing, and automation of email campaigns to meet brand goals for ecommerce websites and ecommerce retailers
- Lead cultivation, design, and execution of influencer partnerships across our portfolio of brands, including sourcing new influencers, managing those relationships, and optimizing our content strategies with these partners to amplify the messaging
- Run Company' s PR and philanthropic efforts, including our relationship with the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition (NOCC), and ideate new programs for 2019
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”