Western New York, NY US
Our client, an experienced road, heavy highway, and bridge construction company is looking for an experienced Site Superintendent for multiple projects, all in WNY.
You’ll be Responsible For:
- Supervising union and non-union personnel,
- Bridge re hab, concrete, and emergency repairs
- All company new builds
- Working with sub-contractors and demolition projects
- Review contract drawings, specifications, and testing reports
- Provide engineering solutions to conflicts
- You’ll ideally need at least 3 years of prior experience in a similar function
- All work is in WNY
- Salary ranges from $80-100K depending on experience
Contact Joe Catherine at 716-622–9218 or send resume ASAP to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter, Emeritus Partner
Recruitment professional since 1970 with disciplines in accounting / finance, construction management and banking, manufacturing, and human resources. He started in the business with AFCO Personnel Services in 1970 and after two years was appointed manager and then managing partner. Joe merged AFCO Personnel Services in 1983 at which time he and Mike DeBellis founded DeBellis & Catherine Associates. Joe attended SUNY at Buffalo studying liberal arts and sociology. He was active with the Niagara Falls & Buffalo Chamber of Commerce, executive committee for the Porter Cup amateur golf tournament and was on the St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. He is currently an active member with the Williamsville Rotary Club.