Senior Retail Analyst – Fully Remote Opportunity
Remote, (none selected) US
Combine your love of analytics and insights with a fun and exciting legacy accessories brand!
As a part of a well-known jewelry and accessories brand, you’ll have the opportunity to drive business decisions with your strong retail analytics acumen. And better yet, you’ll get to do it all in the comfort of your own home.
What You’ll Be Doing
Using PowerBI, Python, and SQL, you will mine existing and new sources of data to help answer business questions. You’ll also be supporting growth initiatives and cost optimization for retail performance through analysis of promotional, space and inventory planning, competitors, product planning, etc.
Strong communication skills will be essential to present findings to leadership and partnering cross functionally with groups such as merchandising, operations, marketing, and planning.
Skills You Will Need for Success
- PowerBI is the most important tool you will need to have experience with for this role
- You will also need to have prior experience with SQL, R/Python, and Excel
- 2 years in a retail or ecommerce environment will be needed to hit the ground running
- 4+ years in total experience with an analytics focused position
- Bachelors degree is required, Masters preferred.
Where You Will Be Doing This
This role is a fully remote position. However, you will need to be available to work on Central time business hours.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…