Senior Product Manager - CRM
San Francisco, CA
Seeking a candidate who can unlock the potential of a Salesforce platform, internal service teams, as well as the company' s growing community of entrepreneurs in support of the company vision of changing lives. In this role you will be the lead Customer Solutions technical product manager who is responsible for all aspects of the integrated customer service suites. Your product journey will start with an in depth understanding of technical platforms and will initially focus on building tools and experiences which stich together the experiences of internal and external customers. You will think mobile-first and will develop a world class global, suite of tools that enables all users to provide premium customer support and engagement management.
- Ship high quality products on time, on budget, on quality that realize measurable business outcomes.
- Collaborate with business partners, engineers, other product managers, and design experts to execute the business strategy and deliver the annual operating plan.
- Identify technology trends and digital product opportunities based on user, business, market & tech inputs – in support of the Business' digital strategy and vision.
- Define measures of success for team product deliveries aligned to organization-wide goals.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets the original goals and KPIs.
- Lead the discovery, technical development, and launch of customer-facing products by make thoughtful decisions and constantly clearing roadblocks to getting the product live.
- 5 to 7 years experience in product management, with 3+ years of proven delivery of CRM platforms & customer solution applications. (Salesforce experience is a huge plus.)
- Strong technical understanding of customer care best practices, workflow management, and customer service technologies.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product solutions or feature set for a platform product supporting a consumer facing product portfolio
- Demonstrated success in working with web product teams – leading collaboration between external and internal engineering, UX, project management & product teams; shipping products that deliver results.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to experiment; demonstrated ability to use data to drive decision making in product development
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate vendor products to meet current or future needs.
- Bachelor' s degree.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, fast growing start-up like environment.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…