Senior Mobile Marketing Manager
New York, NY
This is a newly created role with a growing, entertainment company seeks a Senior Manager of Mobile Marketing in New York City.
- Mobile App Marketing, integrated product marketing
- Develop customer-centric strategies and tactics to drive customer retention and engagement through personalization and cohort management
- Manage & drive customer communications calendar as well as develop lifecycle triggered communications
- Management of 1 direct report (CRM Specialist)
- Own & create automated lifecycle experience of the customer from on-boarding through renewal and upsell and across channels
- Create and execute test, learn, and measurement strategies to optimize efforts across channels
- Collaborate with Product and Content teams to execute experiences designed to increase personalization, engagement, and retention
- Collaborates with local market leads to help ideation & development of market-specific campaigns.
- Partner with DTC Retention Manager to develop marketing roadmap in an effort to drive capabilities for personalization, targeting, and predictive modeling
- Help develop a team of CRM specialists and managers across markets to deliver best in class retention and communications practices
- Partner with VP to ideate partnership terms for larger partnerships in an effort to drive data ownership and deliver strong customer experiences
- Work with partnership teams to share customer experience best practices and develop partnership guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 4+ years relationship management, mobile app mktg, CRM, digital retention marketing
- Highly organized and proactive with strong attention to detail
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- Deeply curious about customer behavior and action drivers
- Experience with mobile marketing platforms a plus
- Experience with CRM, mobile, and marketing analytics software
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…