Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics
Lake County, IL US
Join a Rapidly Growing Pharmaceutical Company and Play a Key Role within their Business Insights Analytics Team.
***Must have Pharma and/or Biotech industry experience to apply. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder***
With your extensive experience in delivering data driven insights to support both Media and D2C strategy, you’ ll collaborate cross functionally to enhance the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and identify opportunities to increase Commercial effectiveness.
What You’ ll Be Doing:
- You will use quantitative testing and insights to provide strategic recommendations and optimize key conversion points across sales and marketing channels.
- You’ ll work to operationalize digital omnichannel strategies to solve complex, unmet needs for healthcare personnel & patient journeys, improving relevance and personalization, drive growth, and advance the company' s commercial model.
- Acting as an internal consultant, you’ ll proactively develop and measure strategies to uncover business opportunities and actionable insights.
- You will lead the development, implementation, coordination, and communication of Marketing Mix DTC Models for recommending optimal resources based on channel, cadence, and content.
- You’ ll manage story development and presentation of analytical solutions to ensure stakeholder buy-in while maintaining objectivity, and ability to validate results and challenge both internal and external analytic findings.
- You will lead the development and improvement of marketing analytics reporting through QlikSense dashboards.
What You Will Need for Success:
- You’ ll need a minimum of 6 solid years of analytics experience within a pharma/biotech company with at least 3 of those years in commercial analytics.
- Advanced skills with Excel, SAS, R, or other platforms for data development and statistical analysis along with BI reporting tools such as Qlik or Tableau.
- You will need extensive experience working with complex pharmaceutical data of all types, from many vendors including Symphony and IQVIA.
As a hybrid role, you’ ll need to be present in the company’ s Lake County, IL office 3 days per week, with the remaining 2 days remote. If you are not local to the Chicago market, they will pay for relocation!
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…