Senior Manager/Manager Social, Influencer and Public Relations
Every so often there is a role that can be a career game changer. This is that role. My client is seeking a bad-ass Digital Marketing Manager to help us accelerate e-commerce growth through performance marketing, social media and PR. The right candidate is a social media master who understands how to activate and get the most from social content, influencers and paid media in order to synergistically build a brand and e-commerce business. The role is equally left and right-brained, in that it is results-focused but you need to be passionate and excel at digital storytelling and engagement. This role will help shape the voice of the brand, grow our awareness and introduce the company to millions of new consumers.
More specifically we're looking for:
- Influencers: Identify, secure and manage relationships with influencers on behalf of the brand organically and with the help of an agency.
- Develop and advise on influencer strategies for micro, mid-tier and macro level campaigns.
- Monitor influencer engagement, track results from campaigns, build insights, amplify opportunities for increased deliverables and engagement, all while keeping a pulse on current trends.
- Represent the company at influencer and industry events, engaging with key influencers/bloggers & promoting the influencer program.
- Understand and maintain compliance with proper FTC guidelines.
- PR: Manage editorial calendar of relevant events, product launches and unique stories for release.
- Collaborate and manage our relationship with an external PR agency. Design and deliver KPIs and road map for success of this channel.
- Establish a working sampling outreach program to target potential collaborators, editors and industry leaders for positive press coverage.
- Thumb stopping social content- create and curate a best in class social presence across multiple digital channels.
- Execute and maintain an integrated digital strategy across the site and social channels with a strong focus on new customer growth and community building.
- Craft a high-impact digital strategy and roadmap that enables the Digital Marketing team to deliver results across multiple touchpoints
- Efficiently scale programs through data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business, and lead on-going testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey.
- Translate the overall Digital Marketing strategy and goals into executable product roadmap with defined objective and measurable KPIs
- Manage and optimize user-experience on Dripdrop.Com, with a focus on conversion funnel and brand building.
- Influence and guide others in the development of rapidly evolving online strategies to support authentic communication and effective campaigns.
We're looking for you to have:
- Expertise in Digital Marketing particularly in Paid Social Media and Influencer marketing
- Strong relationship management, leadership skills, strategic thinking, and communication skills, including executive-level communication and compelling storytelling
- Proven ability to effectively partner with technology with competing priorities to consistently deliver high-quality experiences and solutions
- Superior relationship-building, communication and negotiation skills within cross-functional teams
- Curiosity and passion to understand the needs of the consumer, and an ability to identify and articulate opportunities. In the know on digital trends and best practices and understands how social media fits into our consumers' everyday lives.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: eagerness to take calculated risks, strategic thinker focused on business impact with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ yrs experience in digital/content marketing, delivering consumer-focused experiences online.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite products.
- Previous experience in creating compelling content from scratch. Ideation to execution will be key in this role and the production of content in house is expected.
- Previous experience in influencer campaign execution for brands as well as contract negotiation and management.
- Flexibility in adapting to shifting priorities and assignments to meet dynamic business demands in an environment where process isn't always defined.
Key questions to know if this the right fit. Have you ...
Managed the development of a CPG brand's digital or social presence?
Created " thumb stopping creative that differentiated your product in its category
Implemented end-to-end strategy and execution for influencer program that built a business?
Dreamed about working for a company that is mission-driven and is growing incredibly fast?
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”