Senior Manager, Customer Experience
The Customer Experience (CE) Senior Manager is responsible for playing an integral role on the extended cross-functional support team for the US Specialty franchise. As a member of the Commercial Analytics & Operations (CA&O) organization supporting our brand franchises, the CE Senior Manager will bring Digital/CRM subject matter expertise to strategic brand plans and have responsibility for ensuring the Customer Experience is optimized for key stakeholders: Consumer/Patients and Health Care Professionals (HCP)/Managed Care. This role serves as a business partner in the development and pull-through of a differentiated and insights-driven customer experience. The role supports the franchise teams by leading the orchestration and alignment of touchpoints across the customer journey.
This role will also be accountable for bringing expertise and leadership support to advance the Digital Transformation key priorities. Specifically, developing and maintaining brand experience designs, ensuring adherence of customer privacy and compliance practices, drafting of marketing campaign business rules and requirements, as well as identifying and partnering with Analytics teams to develop and utilize sound measurement/reporting constructs for all programs. The CE Sr Manager will also ensure that all Digital/CRM activities align and integrate well with the existing Digital/CRM multi-channel ecosystem.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Customer Experience design and CRM/Digital expertise in support of the Brand team.
- Guide development of impactful and relevant in-field team tools and assets (sales aids).
- Lead pathfinding brands on proof of concepts/pilots for emerging digital capabilities.
- Provide brand team support to manage the development and completion of execution plans (timelines) from start to finish for CRM/Digital programs (ie. Social, email, website touchpoints).
- Collaborate effectively in a matrixed environment with Brand Marketing, Creative/CRM/Digital agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, Business Technology Solutions (BTS), Sales Operations, and Medical/Regulatory/Legal integrated business partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand customer insights, journey and segmentation strategies - and apply them to CRM/Digital campaigns and programs.
- Lead cross-functional team (Brand/CE/MABI/Agency) to design and implement ideal customer experience aligned to journey phases and strategic messaging strategy.
- Provide input and inspiration through active participation in the annual brand strategy and tactical planning process.
- Partner closely with Medical/Regulatory/Legal/Privacy partners to educate, lead and help Company anticipate and balance organizational needs with pilots. Present capabilities and garner buy-in/feedback from senior leadership across various stakeholder functional areas.
- Troubleshoot roadblocks and identify creative and compliant solutions to facilitate forward motion of new initiatives.
- Provide CRM/Digital execution and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels (e.G. Email, Web, Mobile Apps, Social)
- Develop detailed digital campaign business requirements for patient support services and CRM lead generation, acquisition and retention. (e.G. CRM database management)
- Collaborate with Brand team to recommend and build feasible campaign and program test & learn plans to inform optimization recommendations. Develop and manage tactic test plans/QC before, during and after campaign launch
- Guide creative agencies to ensure the development of relevant, 1: 1 creative and messaging, including CRM/Digital marketing best practices.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy (opt management) consistently across all channels.
- Identify new or unique Brand CRM/Digital data requirements needed for program.
- Bachelor' s degree in Business or Marketing with seven to ten plus (7-10+) years of CRM/Digital experience.
- Demonstrated experience with start-to-finish planning/executing multi-channel digital marketing/CRM programs, including: websites, email, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media/SMS), SEO/SEM, social media/social listening.
- Must have thorough understanding of measuring impact of digital/CRM including social analytics, SEO measurement/management, digital/mobile metrics.
- Strong experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity.
- Must have experience with personalization, 1: 1 approaches/data capture techniques (ie. Email, addressable media, dynamic web), application of legal/privacy terms & conditions.
- Must have experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics (KPIs) and building campaign pro-formas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”