Senior Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing (analytics required)
Santa Fe Springs, CA
*Analytics experience preferred (SQL)
Large, multi-channel, fashion retailer seeks Senior Manager of CRM & Lifecycle Marketing. Must have management experience, roadmap planning, SQL and very strong CRM & loyalty skills.
- You will be a customer experience champion and own the customer journey map, establishing meaningful and helpful communications to delight customers at every stage of their lifecycle and interaction with the brand
- Develop, implement and manage customer lifecycle omni-channel marketing programs
- Grow customer file by guiding data capture efforts across marketing and omni-channel sales touch points
- Direct audience segmentation, queries and selection to support marketing programs and ad-hoc campaigns
- Drive the CRM, segmentation and reporting project roadmap alongside internal technical teams and external partners
- Oversee analysis and reporting of complex sets of data in order to generate insights that inform program strategy, segmentation and reveal new opportunities
- Build an effective ongoing dialog with customers and prospects via segmentation, enhanced personalization, targeted offers and campaign storytelling
- Work with teams/departments across the business to improve the customer experience and drive revenue opportunities
- Day-to-day management of customer databases and ESP platform
- Manage a testing program to measure real-world impacts of CRM, lifecycle marketing, loyalty programs and optimization efforts
- Manage and grow a loyalty program into a best in class program in stores and online
- Identify gaps in retention to develop programs that will drive repeat business, share of wallet and brand affinity
- Onboard and assimilate new-to-file consumers through world-class execution of data hygiene, list management and attrition prevention tactics
- Drive optimization of marketing and online content via personalization and advanced features
- Ensure email and SMS programs follow best practices to drive traffic, conversions and revenue
- 4+ years of experience performing similar roles
- Proven background in database marketing and segmentation strategy, CRM infrastructure, personalization and lifecycle marketing roadmap planning
- Track record of building, optimizing, and scaling effective CRM channel marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.G., acquisition, onboarding, retention, promotions, win-back).
- Analysis & synthesis of complex data streams to help inform CRM marketing strategies
- Proven ability to take a marketing strategy/idea, develop an executional plan or program for it, and drive it to completion
- Prior experience executing and measuring successful email/SMS/app push campaigns
- Experience developing, managing and growing loyalty programs (omni-channel is a plus)
- Past success at identifying and testing new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on company goals, subscriber growth/usage.
- Experience reviewing performance metrics while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into team's workflow.
- Experience managing day to day communication with third party vendors and key partners (e.G. Resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience leading lifecycle marketing planning, CRM roadmaps, analytics, email and loyalty marketing programs
- Experience in e-commerce and B-to-C industries (retail and/or fashion preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to partner with IT function on database development projects
- Understanding and utilization of data analysis and reporting tools (e.G., Alteryx, Tableau, Business Objects, etc)
- Hands-on experience working in various ESPs (Oracle Bronto is a plus)
- Knowledge of HTML or Photoshop is a plus but not required
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (proficiency using similar Google programs is a plus)
- Demonstrated experience as an effective storyteller and ability to present data, insights and recommendations articulately to senior executives
- Demonstrated analytical and data-based decision-making skills
- Executive presence and strong collaboration and relationship-builder, both internally and externally, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…