Senior Data Analyst
- Provide business insights and consultative support to various partners to drive decision-making
- Promptly identify patterns and trends in new business lead volume that can influence profitability of accounts.
- Perform analysis on-demand and/or ad-hoc basis to highlight findings and opportunities for improvement specified teams.
- Consistently perform quantitative analysis to inform business strategy and drive overall top and bottom line results.
- Apply statistical techniques to build market segments, evaluate scenarios, predict future outcomes and optimize performance.
- Transforms complex information into compelling presentations and confidently delivers insights to partners, senior leadership, and other internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis/data analysis
- Insurance industry and/or Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters degree a plus.
- Excellent analytical ability with strong SQL and Excel skills; SAS, Tableau or Qlikview a plus.
- Experience combining data from multiple sources and analyzing large sets of data;
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy and quality; commitment to deadlines and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate analysis to a wide variety of audiences.
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…