Senior Customer Data Analyst
Remote, MA US
Looking to combine your love for customer behavior analysis with the fashion industry?
Become a driving force within the organization to better understand performance, opportunities, and company initiatives on customer behavior. In a remote setting, you work across two main functions: customer reporting/analytics and customer database management.
What You’ ll Be Doing
You’ ll support the evolution of customer reporting and initiatives while gaining a deep understanding of customer metrics including recency, channel, customer spend segments, purchase behavior, LTV, etc.
Not only understanding these metrics, but creating actionable insights is key.
You will work to ensure the customer database is accurate and manage relationships with internal and external database partners.
What Experience You Will Need for Success
- You will need a Bachelors degree and at least 4 years of visualization, SQL, and database tools.
- Experience in marketing and/or retail databases will be required.
- Though this is a remote role, you will need to be located within the greater Boston area for the occasional day in the Norfolk County office.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…