Senior Content Marketing Manager
The Senior Content Marketing Manager is responsible for developing content for this life science company' s various Business Units. The primary focus of the job is content development related to the company' s products, services, and value proposition in a variety of formats including white papers, eBooks, video scripts, brochures, blogs, website copy, and email campaigns. Working closely with the product managers, you will help plan and provide support for inbound and outbound projects including product launches, trade shows, webinars, and other programs. This role requires a strong, demonstrated ability to write and edit.
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Marketing experience in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry
- Excellent writing skills, strong editorial background & strong proofreading and creating, implementing, and ensuring adherence to technical style guides.
- Proven track record in writing high-quality content.
- 5+ years in content marketing or product marketing (life sciences)
- 1+ year copywriting experience
- Develop, write, or edit content for various audiences
- Work with subject matter experts as needed to gather source material for content
- Understand personas and segments and be able tailor a message appropriately
- Help to build and execute a content strategy that fits within a larger integrated marketing plan
- Contribute to the strategy and planning of marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with commercial team, marketing team, graphic designers, and others as needed to bring end-to-end campaigns to fruition
- Build buyer enablement content and deploy digital content strategies
- Drive and lead program execution
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Must have strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, work independently, be detail oriented, and extremely organized
- Content marketing or product marketing experience in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is required
- Solid foundation in core marketing fundamentals such as messaging and positioning
- Highly organized and process-driven individual able to multitask and coordinate many simultaneous projects
- Strong team player who communicates effectively and thinks creatively
- Work independently and within a team environment
- Superior project management skills
- Solid problem solver: a " yes” attitude
- Positive, committed attitude: a team player
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent follow-through ability is a must
- Excellent organization & communication skills
- A creative spirit and a passion for storytelling
- A hands-on person who is detail-oriented and able to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…