Senior CRM Analyst
We' re looking for an outstanding Senior Data CRM Analyst to join our CRM & Loyalty team. Develop and perform deep customer analytics and data mining to support Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Loyalty and other business needs. Create standard and ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions and provide actionable insights. Respond with accuracy and urgency to solve business needs. In addition, the Sr. CRM Analyst will identify customer trends and needs, understand how to differentiate our customers, present recommendations in a crystal clear manner and partner cross functionally to develop new ways of speaking to customers in a highly relevant way.
- Provide internal business partners with accurate and pertinent customer insights and dashboards that enhances and guides effective decision making
- Manage and execute the process of design and delivery of CRM analytics projects for CRM, Loyalty and other departments across the organization:
- Develop customer segment-based metrics, goals and measurement as for customer lifecycle marketing programs
- Design and conduct testing recommendation to measure impact of CRM and marketing programs
- Create and manage standard post-campaign analysis reports/insights, custom store level reports and dashboards
- Measure and report on business productivity measures, including customer file growth by segment, acquisition rates for new customers, and retention rates
- Identify opportunities to automate analytics to streamline the process and delivery of analytics, insights and/or model scores. Identify opportunities to improve analytical approaches and tools
- Translate raw data into presentable and easily understandable findings for the various cross functional teams.
- Develop and report easily consumable, visualized dashboards of customer metrics for key stakeholders and executives with actionable insight call-outs
- Identify and communicate specific database trends, issues, targets and opportunities using analytics
- Perform ad-hoc customer analytics to answer business questions and produce data-driven stories that reveal key insights into consumer behavior
- Works closely with the IT team and outside technology companies to enhance CRM database and troubleshoot problems.
- When needed, support the CRM Campaign Manager by generating CRM campaigns (e.G. Segmentation, lists, etc) and post campaign analysis in support of various marketing and other CRM initiatives.
- Work with CRM Campaign Manager and CRM team to design and implement CRM tests and control group strategies (campaign and seasonal). Provide ongoing reporting and insights.
- Support the preparation of analytics for periodic business (monthly and quarterly) reviews to executives, vendors and Board of Directors
- Maintain in an active role in CRM database management, customer data capture and any related project. When necessary, provide data extract support between vendors and VSI IT
- Support market research activities and surveys: list selection and segmentation, file extracts and etc. Using tools outside of the marketing campaign tool
- Support the deployment of the Healthy Awards certificate process
- Bachelor' s Degree in Marketing, MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, or other analytically focused
- field with the equivalent combination of experience and instruction.
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Strongly prefer working knowledge of Python, R or
- other programming/query language
- Experience with statistical testing and predictive modeling skills strongly a plus.
- 5+ years experience in marketing and customer data analysis. E-mail marketing, direct mail marketing or related analytical field strongly preferred.
- Retail or consumer-driven industry (e.G. Travel/hospitality, banking, etc.) experience desired.
- 3+ years of CRM data analysis with experience building complex SQL queries, returning accurate results
- Ability to understand a request, translate request, validate and summarize what it means
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”