Senior Business Analyst
My client is expanding a product yield team responsible for identifying, evaluating and optimizing product opportunities at the company to improve sales and distribution strategies. Seeking a Senior Analyst with product, retail, consulting or ecommerce backgrounds to lead projects and contribute to the overall growth of the company. You' ll be responsible for leading work streams to support cross-functional initiatives, managing analysis to justify projects, and providing business support throughout all phases of the project life cycle.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and operate within a fast-paced, strategic environment. This person will need to be an outside-the-box thinker, interested in pushing boundaries and developing new ways of analyzing, and capitalizing on, changes within the marketplace. Must be accustomed and willing to work on multiple assignments in parallel, with the ability to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Manage projects to streamline processes and advance product sophistication within sales platforms
- Manage the analysis and reporting of customer interaction data across multiple products, partners, systems and experiences
- Lead cross-functional efforts with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and develop action plans
- Direct analyses to finalize scope, including data analysis, gap analysis, and system analysis
- Negotiate priorities and tradeoffs throughout the project lifecycle
- Monitor initiatives by measuring performance, impact, quality and risk
- Strong, quantitative skill set with the ability to derive insights and recommendations from analysis
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to drive growth
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize rapidly shifting assignments
- Experience managing ecommerce projects
- Advanced data management and reporting skills (e.G. SQL, Excel, Tableau)
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role; experience supporting direct-to-consumer business channels is preferred
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…