Senior Brand Manager (or Brand Manager)
**Must come from CPG background**
The Senior Brand Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategic business plans for assigned brand(s), executing marketing programs, leading business and competitive analyses, and completing day-to-day business activities. This role will have P&L responsibility to achieve the brand(s) financial goals and objectives. The Senior Brand Manager will interface with various departments including Sales, Supply Chain, Product Development, Graphic Arts, Research and Development, and Consumer Affairs.
- 6+ years' experience in brand or product management in a Client environment.
- Strong grasp of business analytics, including shipment and consumption reporting across brands and retail accounts, pricing strategy, and ROI evaluations.
- Proven ability to develop and lead execution of consumer marketing programs, including promotions, digital media, and third-party partnerships
- Prior responsibility for packaging development and execution.
- Familiarity with new product development processes.
- Prior experience interfacing with sales teams and/or brokers within mass, grocery, and DIY channels.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop, recommend, and implement strategic business plans for assigned brand(s).
- P&L ownership to achieve the brand(s) financial goals and objectives.
- Conduct shipment and consumption reporting and analysis, generating insights and recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Execute marketing programs and evaluate ROI, providing recommendations for new ideas and adjustments to current strategies.
- Serve as brand(s) equity owner and ensure consistency across all consumer-facing materials, including all packaging for assigned brand(s).
- Initiate and manage market research projects to deliver powerful consumer and customer insights to facilitate continued brand growth.
- Partner with R&D and product development teams to execute line extensions and new product launches.
- Partner with sales teams to develop customer communication materials for line reviews and other key meetings, and periodically attend as requested.
- Expanded involvement in cross functional projects and teams
- All other duties as assigned.
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”