La Plata, MD
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for standing up our customer acquisition programs and building data-informed segmentation to support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of our marketing strategies and maximize our customers' lifetime value. He/she will drive our marketing automation strategy and determine the systems, structures and architectures required to achieve a holistic and seamless customer experience across products and services. This role will work in partnership with Category Management, Product Development, Operations, and IT teams to shape and deliver marketing and promotional campaigns to achieve business KPIs and ROI on marketing spend.
- Overall responsibility for vision and roadmap for CRM system.
- Design Salesforce solutions and form effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment).
- Overall responsibility for functional and cross-functional workflows and business rules for CRM system to support Marketing team.
- Ensures current processes are maintained in accordance with Salesforce.Com: users, roles, security, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, customizations, report and dashboard development, data management, and support for AppExchange applications.
- Maintain and grow customer database through customer acquisition strategy and retention and win-back strategies centered around effective lifecycle management.
- Manages integrity of data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Design and manage implementation of CRM with other business systems with support from Information Technology team.
- Supports CRM data transfer and enhancement processes to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Identifies and isolates data issues, provide resolution by troubleshooting or engaging other related technology groups.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes as they are developed
- Performs ad hoc analysis using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other marketing platforms
- Manages the process of designing, building, and launching CRM campaigns and journeys for customers as well as ad hoc campaigns.
- Provides product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions to drive business impact.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify, implement and optimize triggered campaigns to increase engagement, revenues, and drive traffic and conversion rates.
- Conducts post-campaign analytics for the purpose of analyzing and reporting on campaign effectiveness and making recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
- Identifies opportunities to improve campaigns with dynamic content management, personalization etc
- Develops robust test and learn strategies that guide optimization of programs with a multi-year strategy
- Provides reporting of data to broader organization to drive sound and informed decision making.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and understanding of the current and emerging strategies, trends, and techniques that consistently give the business a lead in consumer acquisition within the market.
- Remains current with Salesforce development best practices and contributes to team training and knowledge transfer.
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required
- 5-7 year of hands on Marketing Operations Experience in CRM and Promotions
- 3 years demonstrated experience with Sales Force CRM including Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience in set-up of CRM programs and Campaign/Journey Development and able to design solutions and form/drive related technical and non-technical plans.
- Experience with Major ESPs, preferred in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong business acumen and technical capabilities
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese