SEO Specialist: Atlanta, Minneapolis or Kansas City
SEO Specialist is responsible for developing, managing and executing comprehensive SEO strategies across the company. This position will ensure web properties and digital/social assets meet the optimal architecture, link, content and design criteria of the latest search engine algorithms to improve accessibility, visibility, rank, and relevance in search engines.
Collaborate with business stakeholders, user experience, IT, marketing and creative teams to ensure that all sites are built/optimized utilizing current SEO best practices for site architecture, content and linking strategies
Accountable for leading/conducting technical Website audits, information architecture optimization, external and internal linking analysis as they relate to SEO
Identify gaps and opportunities making recommendations and tracking improvements to organic rankings and traffic on all company web properties
Define tactics, set schedules, and manage budgets to ensure timely delivery of all programs
Champion educate and lead on/off page SEO content marketing strategies and Stay current with industry developments and participate in the SEO online community.
- Bachelor' s degree
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Proficient with web analytics applications (ex: Omniture, Google Analytics) and Webmaster tools
- Google Analytics certified
- Experience managing SEO for multiple, large web properties
- Experience in SEO as it relates to: site architecture, content marketing, linking
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software
- Excellent organizational skills; must be able to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels of the organization, including executives
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; must have a data-driven decision-making orientation
- Must be passionate about digital and interactive marketing strategies and integrating marketing
- Knowledge of search engine criteria/algorithms, best practices, trends and industry developments
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…