Walnut Creek, CA
Our client, a growing specialty retailer, is looking for an SEM Specialist/Manager. Our client will be opening an office in the San Francisco East Bay area.
Consider yourself qualified if you
- Have hands on experience with Google AdWords and Bing Ads platforms and bid mgt tools
- Optimize and continuously improve ROI campaigns across multiple ad platforms
- Create and optimize PPC campaigns around promotional calendar events
- Have the skill sets to monitor and report on the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns
- Ability to identify new trends and opportunities within the marketing campaigns
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and campaign features
- 2-3 years of online marketing experience for an ecommerce, direct-to-consumer business
- Hands-on experience with online campaign management, analysis, and optimization
- Experience in online marketing management analytical tools (e.G. Google Adwords, Bing/Yahoo Ads, Google Analytics)
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail skills
- Enthusiasm for working as a team; ability to establish good rapport with colleagues
- Commitment to integrity, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, results-driven professional who consistently delivers high quality work
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”