Registered Nurse - Addiction Rehabilitation
- Monitors medical condition of patients in the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit and reports changes to the appropriate personnel
- Writes initial nursing histories, assesses patient condition and develops individual treatment plans for patients assigned to the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit.
- The RN demonstrates the ability to document in a clear, complete, concise, and organized manner, demonstrating skill in the nursing process
- Maintains a safe, comfortable and therapeutic environment for patients/families in accordance with hospital standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops
- Counsels patients and family on the importance of nutrition in patient' s recovery, and on the physical aspects of drug abuse and alcoholism. Distributes appropriate literature.
- Participates in the clinical rehabilitation of patients on the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit.
- Assists physicians with examinations, procedures and other processes related to direct patient care.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of recording on patient medical records. Maintains all required reports, records, statistics, etc. For the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit as directed.
- Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations, interdepartmental objectives, and infection control policies
- Attends meetings as required, and participates on committees as directed.
- Administers and controls narcotics and medications.
- The RN assigned to the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit may assist the Director with assigned nursing administrative duties. Orients, instructs, and trains assigned personnel to the Rehabilitation Treatment Unit.
- Ensures an adequate stock of supplies and proper functioning of equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required, Bachelor of Science (BSN) a plus.
- Limited Permit by New York State Department of Education (Limited Permit must be completed and on file)
- Must possess current Basic Life Support (BLS) within sixty (60) days from time of placement.
- Administrative Skills including: Answer telephones, establish filing systems, maintain logs/patient charts, proof-read documents, research information, schedule appointments.
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese