Public Insurance Adjuster / Sales Consultant
Buffalo, NY 14222
Our local WNY client is in need of a Public Insurance Adjuster / Sales Consultant for an opportunity that provides both work-from-home and work-from-office hours to assist first party property claimants through preparation, submission and settlement of residential and commercial property claims, as well as solicit and consult new residential and commercial business opportunities in WNY.
- Investigate and Resolve First Party Property Claims
- Prepare diagrams and estimates
- Evaluate insurance policy language
- Negotiate Claim Settlements
- Solicit new business opportunities
- 3-5 Years’ Experience handling property claims, including commercial property adjusting
- Ability to Work Well with Internal/External Customers
- Ability to Work Independently and Efficiently Meeting Required Deadlines
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Very proficient using Xactimate Estimating Program
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Meet/Exceed agreed Sales Goals
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Vehicle travel required
- NYS License - Public Insurance Adjuster (can be obtained once hired)
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning,
- Independence, Motivation for Sales & Business Development, Customer Focus, Verbal Communication
Executive recruiting since 1992. One of the most common questions I get asked is, “What areas of recruiting do you specialize in?” My answer is always, “Helping WNY businesses find amazing WNY talent.” It has been in manufacturing, engineering, human resources, sales or any other professional area.
The 12 years prior to joining DeBellis & Catherine Associates, he held human resources generalist positions at United Airlines, Merck Pharmaceuticals and M&T bank, specializing in recruiting and training. Vince holds a dual BS from State University College at Buffalo in business administration and education. He was named partner in January 2006 forming the new name of DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale.
- Hobbies/fun facts: Classic car enthusiast, golf