Buffalo, NY 14221
Our client, and excellent real estate developer is in need of a Property Manager. The Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the policies, procedures, and programs that assure well-managed, well maintained building(s), placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, environmental health and safety, and quality programs.
- Operational Management: Day-to-day operational management of all aspects of the properties to assure maintenance of approved quality standards. The Property Manager shall also prepare, coordinate and insure that all fire, life safety and other safety and security programs are established and followed.
- Property Maintenance: Supervision of all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties. Coordinate remodeling with Construction Department.
- Tenant Relations: Responsible at all times, for a positive and prompt response to requests from building tenants and for the implementation of ongoing contract programs to constantly assess tenant needs and to assure problems are being solved promptly and to the mutual benefit of the tenant and the properties.
- Contract Services Administration: Selection of contract services, vendor negotiation of service agreements and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the service agreement. Including landscaping, snow removal, janitorial, fire safety, window cleaning, and parking lot maintenance.
- Planning: Develop and administer the Property Operating Plan and Budget, subject to the approval of the Director of Property Management.
- Statistical Analysis Reporting: Collection, analysis and reporting of such statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current assessment of property management objectives.
- Financial Management: Day-to-day financial management of the properties and maintenance of all necessary financial records and files, managing costs against budgetary limits.
- Public Relations: Maintain a positive image of himself/herself, the property, and the client at all times in the community. The Property Manager shall strive to attend and participate in outside or in-house activities, meetings, organizations, regulatory agencies, etc., as approved or directed.
Bachelor's degree from a two or four-year College or university; as well as 3 to 5 years’ experience in commercial property management (office, light industrial and/or retail) and demonstrated excellence in tenant and vendor relationship management, property budgeting and project management.
Recruitment professional since 1970 with disciplines in accounting / finance, construction management and banking, manufacturing, and human resources. He started in the business with AFCO Personnel Services in 1970 and after two years was appointed manager and then managing partner. Joe merged AFCO Personnel Services in 1983 at which time he and Mike DeBellis founded DeBellis & Catherine Associates. Joe attended SUNY at Buffalo studying liberal arts and sociology. He was active with the Niagara Falls & Buffalo Chamber of Commerce, executive committee for the Porter Cup amateur golf tournament and was on the St. Mary's Hospital Foundation Board of Directors. He is currently an active member with the Williamsville Rotary Club.