Buffalo, NY 14203 US
Bring your architecture experience and join one of Buffalo’s leading architecture, engineering, and interior firms.
You will work on some of the most innovative projects in the great WNY area across commercial, medical, residential, and even some well-known sporting related projects – Go Bills!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You’ll need to be strong in conventional aspects of architecture to work on projects of various sizes and complexities
- Perform analyses of design, planning, occupancy studies, and limited design layouts.
- Prepare project specification, compiling and analyzing relevant data.
- Write reports and specifications
- Review completed reports, plans, estimates, and calculations.
You should have 3-5 years of experience in architecture with a degree in the field of architecture. Certification as a licensed professional is preferred.
Offices are located in downtown Buffalo with parking available. You will be able to work remotely 1-2 days per week. Compensation ranges the $65-85K neighborhood, depending on experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive recruiting since 1992. One of the most common questions I get asked is, “What areas of recruiting do you specialize in?” My answer is always, “Helping WNY businesses find amazing WNY talent.” It has been in manufacturing, engineering, human resources, sales or any other professional area.
The 12 years prior to joining DeBellis & Catherine Associates, he held human resources generalist positions at United Airlines, Merck Pharmaceuticals and M&T bank, specializing in recruiting and training. Vince holds a dual BS from State University College at Buffalo in business administration and education. He was named partner in January 2006 forming the new name of DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale.
- Hobbies/fun facts: Classic car enthusiast, golf