Medina, NY 14103
Split shift, 4 -10 hr days!
• Analyze manufacturing from an OEE Perspective, personnel, materials, logistics, and other problems.
• Develop a strong, action-oriented team by using the appropriate mix of hiring, delegation, training, monitoring, feedback, coaching, motivation, mentoring, and employee retention techniques.
• Ensure production staff enforces company policies and procedures, plant-wide safety and security rules, and employee rules of conduct.
• Integrate organizational changes and new processes.
• Ensure customer satisfaction through corrective and preventive actions and the application of continuous product quality improvements.
• Ensure plant sanitation and quality standards are consistent with federal, state, local, and company requirements.
• Manage assets and ensure inventory accuracy.
• Reduce scrap and waste and initiate other cost reduction activities throughout the facility.
• Train, monitor, discipline, evaluate, and develop employees
• Ensure adherence to applicable quality & manufacturing standards, & GMPs
• Analyze & resolve problems relating to product quality, product quantity, processes, materials, scrap, waste, personnel, etc.
• Provide technical assistance through Root Cause analysis to assist operators in resolution of production problems
• Oversee the development, implementation, and adherence of SOP’s that result in improved product quality and efficiency levels.
• Promote operational excellence throughout the facility
• Responsible for Food Quality, Safety and Legality.
• Responsible for maintaining and improving 5S program
• 2 – 5 years of related management experience within a food processing, bottling, liquid filling/blending and/or consumer goods manufacturing/packaging environment.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
• Must possess the ability to work with all levels of employees in the organization.
• Solid understanding of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Maintenance, Transportation, Packaging and Safety,
• Must be well organized, results oriented, & have effective problem solving ability
• Must possess strong leadership & team building skills
• Must be computer literate – Microsoft Office Programs as well as Microsoft A/X
• Good organizational skills
• Show good judgment and sound reasoning skills
• Ability to delegate authority
• Must have a strong floor presence and be able to interact effectively with people at all levels.
Director of Manufacturing Recruitment
Recruitment professional since 1983, Mary is the first associate of the firm since its inception. Through her many years of experience, she has developed long-lasting professional relationships and has developed an extraordinary network within the food manufacturing industries. Graduate of Hilbert College.