Product Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
My client is looking for a self-starting, hardworking, and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing Team! The ideal candidate must be able to generate customer insights that inform the company's product strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products and create and execute campaigns that drive product growth. You will collaborate with every individual on the marketing team, identify the top priority items and get in the trenches with a globally distributed team across: field marketing, demand generation, design, and marketing operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Become an internal expert on current and next generation company product and how we position them externally and internally to our sales teams
- Contribute to and help develop product positioning and messaging to our customer segments and verticals
- Own announcements of new features to company customers and prospects
- Own and execute sales enablement deliverables such as pitch decks, customer testimonials, competitive intel, trainings and more
- Integrate with sales teams to understand our sales process and our customers
- Work directly with the marketing team to design and implement integrated marketing campaigns across owned, paid, and earned media channels. Strategize why, when, and how each channel should be used
- Work directly with the product team to influence the product roadmaps based on market demand, competitor intelligence, and customer feedback
- 7+ years of relevant experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles or strategy consulting
- At least 4 5 years of product marketing or go-to-marketing experience at SaaS, infrastructure, or platform companies targeting mid-market or enterprise-grade customers, preferably in a high growth environment
- Deep understanding of the SaaS buyer journey and personas (especially at mid-sized and larger companies)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MBA from atop tier school, or related experience
- Domain expertise in messaging, SaaS, API technologies
- Understanding the persona/mindset of CTOs, VP Engineering, Product Managers and their key priorities
- Analytical mindset to create, test, and refine hypothesis
- Ability to synthesize insights and complex ideas into simple, succinct narratives
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product's lifecycle experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Love for storytelling and architecting multi-pronged customer journeys
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks paid time off!
- 99.99% paid Benefits
- 12 US paid Holidays
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for one of the hottest startups on the planet!
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”