Product Associate, Competitive Intelligence
" Project Management: Design project plans, identify market trends, and work collaboratively across a variety of groups and operating companies.
" Product / Operations Knowledge: Become an expert in the company's product and operational processes, providing expertise in a variety of enterprise initiatives.
" Market Research: Read competitor filings, earnings calls, insurtech blogs, and insurance-related publications to monitor the market and distribute relevant actions taken by competitors.
" Gain Leadership Buy-In: Craft coherent storylines for management, clearly communicating forecasts, plans, and results.
" Data & Analysis: Using SAS, SQL, and Tableau, analyze internal data in support of project analysis and provide new methods for storing competitive data and illustrating competitive metrics
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-7 years of professional experience in Property & Casualty Insurance preferred
- Experience with Tableau, R, Python is preferred, intermediate to advanced skills in SAS, SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint are required;
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize rapidly shifting assignments effectively;
- Ability to understand and analyze business problems and issues, and determine and recommend appropriate frameworks to conduct analyses;
- Analyze product performance, identify additional areas of research, and recommend improvements;
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly across a variety of media including facilitation and presenting results to management
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…