My client is expanding their product yield team which is responsible for identifying, evaluating and optimizing product opportunities throughout a sales process. They are looking for a team member with product, ecommerce or analytical backgrounds to advance key initiatives through analysis and contribute to a broader product management team.
Responsibilities will be to support projects to streamline the sales process by providing insight into customer data and understanding the impact of platform functionality on customer behavior.
Must be self-motivated, and able to demonstrate interest in learning and participating in a fast-paced, analytical environment. This person will need to be an outside-the-box thinker, interested in pushing boundaries and developing new ways of analyzing, and capitalizing on, changes within the marketplace. You must be willing to work on multiple tasks in parallel while ensuring accuracy in work product.
· Perform data analysis, gap analysis, system analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
· Contribute to cost benefit analyses to justify initiatives
· Present recommendations and findings to management
· Work collaboratively with other business teams to define scope and develop requirements
· Define priority and provide guidance throughout project implementation
· Measure the performance and impact of system and process changes
· Manage efforts to ensure accuracy of data collection and reporting
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
· Experience with analyzing customer and/or sales data
· Intermediate data management and reporting skills (e.G. SQL, Excel, Tableau)
· Knowledge of information technology and software development principles
· Ability to prioritize rapidly shifting assignments effectively
· Effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience with facilitation and presenting results to management
· Proven ability to resolve problems and negotiate outcomes
· 2+ years experience in a business analyst or eCommerce role · Property and casualty insurance is a plus
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…