Performance Marketing Manager
In this role, you'll be a part of a growing media team that primarily focuses on driving direct response site conversions but also helping define a full-funnel marketing approach as needed. You will gain unparalleled exposure to the entire brand process from pre-launch to scaling and build extensive knowledge of best practices in the media industry for future industry leaders.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Digital Media Management & Execution: Lead, oversee, and support best-in-class campaign setups, optimizations, reporting, and analysis focusing on improving Direct Response results across search, social, and display platforms (primarily Google & Facebook) for specific clients.
- Cross-Team Collaboration & Analysis: Work with internal team and Partner Managers to define a testing agenda and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast. Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, SuperMetrics, Google Data Studio, etc. To develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients' revenues.
- Team & Client Management: Be the main point of client contact and help effectively and efficiently manage day to day responsibilities and workflow of client deliverables internally and externally. Opportunity to engage and work brand senior leadership - from Investors to Board Members and CEOs - to help identify and build exciting growth strategies.
- Thought-Leadership: Recommend changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey. Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers. Continuously think outside the box to improve performance and ability to wear many hats.
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 3+ years experience in-platform in Google Ad Words and/or Facebook setting up strategic Search and/or Social campaigns is required (ideally $100k+ monthly budgets with performance marketing goals).
- Must have strong expertise in-platform Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Ad Words experience building out account structures, campaigns and optimizing for performance-based goals for Social and/or Search media.
- Additional platforms and channels are a plus.
- Prior client-facing experience and strong experience with data analytics and building media plans.
- Strong direct-response background driving relevant business results for clients and a thorough understanding of best-in-class practices in these tactics.
- High proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets and PowerPoint / Google Slides.
- A passionate, tireless drive to succeed with the ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and being comfortable with the unknown.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SEO, Display, Programmatic and Traditional (OOH, TV, Print, and Radio) media channels is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”