Paid Search, Performance Media Analyst
We are looking for a Performance Media Analyst to add to this growing, digital marketing team. This role will be responsible for supporting the company' s growing Performance Media programs – with a focus on Affiliates program management, as well as Paid Search, Shopping, and Display, working to drive qualified traffic to the website, acquire new customers, and achieve sales goals.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day management of growing Affiliates program – building relationships, planning, implementing, analyzing, and optimizing – across Coupon, Content, Discovery, and Loyalty publishers
- Additional responsibilities within Display, Paid Search and Shopping campaigns – managing to spend, ROAS, exposure, and new customer goals
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure sales goals and spend budgets are met
- Execute appropriate bid modifications and other optimizations in support of campaign objectives
- Work with Feed Vendor and internal stakeholders to improve product data feed quality
- Inform and educate broader company marketing organization through regular reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with marketing, merchandising and product teams to inform campaign development
- Develop, execute, and analyze ad copy and landing page testing across campaigns
- 2+ years' experience in retail/D2C/Affiliates and/or Paid Search experience
- Experience working with an Affiliates partner or directly with Affiliate publishers
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Ads, bid management tools such as Search Ads 360 , and site analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop action plans
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…