Paid Search Manager
Woodland Hills, CA
My client is a global independent integrated marketing agency that leads with an insight-driven, consumer-centric approach to performance. The company combines an intuitive knowledge of the customer experience with customized, scalable strategies that address clients' most pressing business challenges, across all platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Paid Search. This candidate must have paid search experience as well as knowledge on other aspects of digital marketing. Inclusive of, but not limited to, display, paid social, video, and mobile marketing. They should be articulate, analytical, and enthusiastic. This is a fast-paced environment in a growing company and an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
This role has significant responsibility – you will personally be driving the results and the client relationship for the accounts you manage. We' re looking for someone who' s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way.
• Execute paid search campaign management (Bing, Google, Kenshoo, Marin, etc.) best practices and processes. Follow appropriate optimization schedules, setup, and QA to achieve client KPIs
• Oversee planning, buying and optimization of paid search media across key clients
• Support team members with ad hoc trafficking, campaign management, and reporting/analysis
• Troubleshoot and solve technical issues
• Set realistic expectations for deliverables and make every effort to meet them with quality work
• Maintaining and grow client search budgets
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
• Four-year degree
• 2+ years managing paid search campaigns
• 2+ years experience in working within Google Analytics
• Google & Bing Certifications
• Analytical ability to understand, manipulate, and derive insights from data
• Expert abilities on Microsoft Excel
• Experience in managing paid search campaigns across multiple clients
• Self-starter and independent learner
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Fine eye for detail
• Familiarity with trafficking, tracking, and attribution (preferred)
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”