Omni-channel Analytics Manager
Mettawa, IL US
Omni-Channel Analytics Manager Chicago suburbs:
The role of the Omni-Channel Analytics Manager within the company is to lead analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of omnichannel capabilities across brands within a specialty franchise. The ideal candidate has a keen ability to translate data into insights, and a deep understanding of designing analytics plans, leveraging approaches including predictive modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence around tactic-level and omnichannel experiences. The ideal candidate will also be forward-thinking and will be able to anticipate the organization's needs as consumer needs change with the ever-evolving omnichannel and analytical landscapes, and must be able to meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication.
- Builds analytic plans that heighten the visibility of omnichannel opportunities that will increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the omnichannel experience.
- Identifies appropriate KPIs for cross-channel measurement and partners with multiple teams to generate reports that diagnose and communicate outcomes and recommendations.
- Consults on the appropriate methodologies to test and measure the effectiveness of marketing tactics and ensures standardization and alignment where possible.
- Delivers omnichannel optimization recommendations using insights and analytics, in partnership with Research, Customer Experience, and/or Brand Analytics.
- Innovates upon omnichannel analytic approaches for mid- and long-term impact measurement, that can benefit cross-functional teammates including Customer Experience, Brand Analytics, and BTS; provide guidance on short-term analytics; maintains a strong pulse on industry digital and analytic trends.
- Identifies appropriate customer segments through advanced data analysis and provides recommendations for contact strategies including financial impact analysis/scenario testing.
- Drives analytics to build audiences in Adobe for Data Management Platform (DMP). Including look-a-like models, cluster analysis, and other advanced analytics techniques.
- Partners with Business Technology Solutions, the Data Science team, Customer Experience, Media, and Franchise Insights/Analytics teams to identify new approaches and data sources to power omnichannel analytics and activation opportunities.
Required Background & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or Economics required. Master's degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics or Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics, and experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics. Previous experience in predictive modeling or strong academic background preferred.
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM, etc.), text) using machine learning concepts.
- Advanced understanding of the cross-digital channel and analytics space, in areas such as digital media, search, social media, social listening, online video, websites, mobile applications, data management platforms, programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO.
- Advanced understanding of segmentation/audience development for use in testing and personalization.
- Strong experience connecting digital data and online experiences to offline behaviors and other 3 rd party data sources for in-depth analysis.
- Experience working with digital/media analytics platforms and/or platform data (e.G. Email Marketing Platforms, Facebook, Google, Adobe, etc.). Previous DMP Analytics Experience preferred.
- Familiarity with concepts surrounding tagging implementation tagging schemas, QA/testing.
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Meet Your Recruiter
President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”