Mechanical Engineer / CAD Draftsperson
Buffalo, NY 14222
Mechanical Engineer / CAD Draftsperson with 3-5 years of fabricating, piping, machining, sheet metal, and heat transfer experience
- Knowledgeable in heat transfer fundamentals are necessary. Familiar with applicable codes and standards: ASME, TEMA, API, and NACE.
- Familiar with oil, gas, and petrochemical industries a plus.
- BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong SolidWorks skills are necessary.
- Experience with Pressure Vessel Codes a plus.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
Director of Corporate Recruiting
Andrew has worked in the recruitment industry since 2014, primarily within the accounting and financial services field. With previous experience working for one of the largest privately held staffing agencies in the United States, Andrew gained experience in B2B sales, talent management and the sourcing and recruiting of local professionals.
In terms of Andrew’s educational background, he graduated from Saint Bonaventure University with a bachelor’s degree in business marketing. He joined the DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale team in the beginning of 2018 as the director of corporate recruiting, where his primary focus is within the Buffalo market. He strives to build strong, long-lasting relationships with both candidates and clients by matching talented professionals with local industry leaders. His recruiting experience ranges among multiple professional disciplines, specifically within the retail, financial services and manufacturing sectors.
- Andrew enjoys spending time with his friends and family, golfing and travelling in his spare time.