Master Planner Scheduler
- Creates and publishes a Master Production Schedule via SNP Supply Network Planning to include an executable ongoing updated firm weekly schedule (planned orders to Material Scheduler at plant), that meets the Final Demand Plan from the S&OP meeting covering a horizon of 2 weeks to 18 months
- Creates and reviews master production schedule, forecast and customer orders, establishing a working sequence of each item on various production systems and priorities to ensure complete and on time shipment according to target inventory levels.
- Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine production processes, raw material requirements, and number of batches, reducing/optimizing change over and allergen washes.
- Confers with department supervisors/checks production status to determine progress of assigned production and schedule attainments. Strive to meet 95.5% of SA and complete SA daily.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions. Adjusts schedules to meet emergencies caused by downtime, increased production demands, or material and/or manpower shortages.
- Reviewing the material activity report and issuing purchase orders to vendors for incoming goods.
- Plans and coordinates the STO Stock Transfer Orders of raw materials, packaging and finished goods between plant locations and maintains appropriate inventory balances to support production and order fulfillment.
- Works with PLM/Category to schedule new product trials and R&D trials.
- Provide timely awareness and solutions as demand exceeds capacity and keep management informed of projected overtime requirements to meet the demand.
- Provides solutions to proposed sales promotional activity within 48 hours.
- Owns MRP Views in SAP for purchased materials
- Other reports and projects as requested by management.
- Creates monthly supply review details for the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs and legality.
- Responsibility includes the management of activities for the safety, integrity, legality and quality of our products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Manufacturing Recruitment
Recruitment professional since 1983, Mary is the first associate of the firm since its inception. Through her many years of experience, she has developed long-lasting professional relationships and has developed an extraordinary network within the food manufacturing industries. Graduate of Hilbert College.