Marketing Project Manager
Buffalo, NY US
Law firm with multiple offices is looking to add a Marketing Project Manager to their growing marketing team. Our client is a leading law firm that operates from a strategic platform of offices located in the Northeastern United States and Toronto. They are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join the Marketing Team as a Marketing Project Manager responsible for leading, measuring, and reporting on all aspects of the department' s project workflow management and to assist as needed with conferences/sponsorships/events, promotional materials, and other administrative duties (i.E., marketing expense processing, etc.).
Project Management -
- Manage all aspects of the department' s project workload from assessing incoming requests to developing project management plans to include scope, materials needs, schedule, risk assessment, and resource allocations.
- Collaborate with Marketing Event Manager to map firm participation in key conferences and speaking engagements throughout the year to identify what is happening when and manage development of required materials, and logistics for on-time delivery.
USLAW Network Relationship Management.
- Collaborate with internal USLAW team to gather and deliver key firm information as-needed.
Promotional Material Management
- *Work with firm' s promotional material vendors to fulfill all firm requests.
- Must be organized and have a sense of urgency/time management with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- *Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). *Proficiency with project management software tools.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with exceptional listening skills. *Strong critical thinking, persuasion, and problem-solving skills, bringing a solutions-oriented mindset to everything done; must grasp business processes, priorities, and goals.
- Ability to self-motivate, take initiative, take ownership of projects, and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to establish credibility and maintain positive relationships across all levels of key stakeholders (i.E., attorneys, admin staff, vendors, etc.).
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of current work experience and education in relevant field (i.E., marketing, finance, information systems, etc.).
- CAPM or PMP or PMI-SP certification (or equivalent coursework/training) preferred. *Minimum 2-1/2 years' experience in leading and directing projects.
- Professional services firm experience a plus (i.E., legal, accounting, financial services, etc.).
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, National Recruiter
Peggy is the newest exciting addition to our staff and joined DeBellis, Catherine & Morreale in 2020. Bringing 15 years of recruiting experience, Peggy brings 20+ years of solid experience to the DCM team! In addition to her degree in Marketing from SUNY Alfred State, she has a demonstrated history in successful placements in the areas of Marketing, Legal, Human Resources, Medical, Accounting/Finance and Engineering. Peggy prides herself on working tirelessly to help clients and candidates alike find a great fit for their businesses and careers. Taking her passion for recruitment outside of the workplace, Peggy has used her volunteer time to speak at local colleges to help student-candidates early on in their careers with critical skills for future success such as guidance on creating a solid resume, conducting a successful job search, and the all-important interview preparation.
When not working hard recruiting, Peggy enjoys traveling and exploring new places, gardening, and baking.