Marketing Manager Subscriptions
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, hands-on professional to drive the growth of multiple subscription programs. The role will work with cross-functional teams (including Finance, Operations, Tech, Product Development, and Customer Serine) in the US and UK to acquire, retain and deliver optimal customer experience while ensuring profitability. The role will be based in the NYC office and, report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Manage acquisition programs to increase scale and profitability from paid media channels including, but not limited to Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display, Affiliate, DRTV, Print/Inserts and Partnerships.
- Responsible for delivering a target number of monthly subscribers, at the target Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and Lifetime Value (desired retention rate).
- Leverage owned and earned media opportunities to support acquisition initiatives and drive engagement.
- Develop and implement strategies and programs to reduce attrition while maximizing LTV and contribution.
- Design, develop and execute campaigns for each collection launch as well as on going marketing support to drive growth while effectively managing the P&L.
- Perform in-depth analysis of offers, segments, conversion, site traffic and other KPIs to make recommendations for improvements in acquisition, engagement strategies, remarketing tactics, and customer experience.
- Develop and distribute daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reporting that provides visual representations of trended results vs. Forecast and historical data.
- Develop briefs for internal and external design, development and media teams to produce assets, landing pages and media plans.
- Manage the workflow across internal teams and external vendors (design, development and media agency) to ensure on time, on budget and on strategy execution of campaigns.
- Liaise with Operations and Finance to ensure support for marketing initiatives including allocation of inventory and customer service.
- Contribute and support the efforts to continuously enhance the customer experience based on best practices, customer feedback and performance data (conversion rate, retention rate and attritions rate).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree a plus) with relevant experience.
- Experience managing subscription programs a strong plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics required.
- Experience with AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Ability to paint a vision/strategy, influence key stake holders and get cross-functional buy-in from partners.
- Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you're at home among dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
- Expereince with P&L management
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have a good sense of humor; work needs to be fun, after all!
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese