The B2C Marketing Manager is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The B2C Marketing Manager will report directly to the Director of Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2C marketing strategy, implementation and results. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with partners, vendors, and senior leaders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Collaborate with the Director of Marketing in developing and executing the company's B2C marketing strategy and programs, to support the company's strategic objectives. Develop and orchestrate the learning agenda designed to acquire and retain more reward-seeking diners via direct and digital marketing, external and internal branding, advertising, sponsorships, events, and on-going nurturing. Collaborate with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. B2C experience, as well as the ability to deeply understand our diners' motivation and tailor to their needs, are a must.
- Manage B2C marketing across lead generation, acquisition/conversion, and retention/reactivation
- Oversee execution, tracking, measurement, and reporting on B2C marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with B2B, Channel, Content, and Creative/UX, as well as Partner Relations and Sales
- Provide market forecasts, reports, and trends, and perform industry and competitive analysis to assist in business development and inform the sales process
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of marketing materials and internal communications, coordinating and socializing across the organization
- Develop and execute B2C marketing plans that may include email and direct mail campaigns, website updates, paid search, webinars, and participation in industry conferences and events
- Bachelor's degree background in quantitative field; master's degree a plus
- 4-6 years experience directly managing B2C marketing programs with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results through lead generation and account growth
- Experience with direct, database, digital, and/or direct-response marketing, particularly with ongoing improvement and optimization through A/B or multivariate testing
- Prefer experience with consumer marketing loyalty/rewards or membership/subscription, particularly in restaurant or food service
- Self-starter; must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Strong analytical skills, including using data and reports to review performance results, extract insights, and make recommendations for future actions
- Strong business and financial acumen to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities; skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities; experience building detailed business cases
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail as well as ability to " drill up and summarize information
- Strong written and oral communication skills; team player with ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong experience with MS Office applications, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
- Prefer experience with marketing automation or email platforms like ExactTarget, Eloqua, or Hubspot
- Prefer experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience with business intelligence or data visualization tools like Microstrategy or Tableau a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web and digital analytics tools a plus
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”