Marketing Manager, Partnerships
San Mateo, CA
My client, a fast-growing start-up, seeks to hire their first Marketing Manager, Partnerships. The Marketing Manager, Partnerships will be at the center of the strategy to drive adoption via channel and technical partners. It is a mix of business development and marketing. You will have an opportunity to define, develop, own, and lead this critical function within the global organization. This will be a critical role in the context of the company's future growth with strong, executive-level visibility. The ideal candidate will have a creative attitude and is eager to work with a great, fun-loving team of professionals to help drive the company to its next level of growth.
What You Will Do
- Accountability for our global partner marketing strategy and framework which involves all sell-to, with, through, and for partner marketing strategies and engagements across all partner types. This includes the strategy for global intersection points with regional marketing efforts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with corporate & product marketing, product management, events, sales, and others to guide the execution of partner marketing and awareness programs on a worldwide level
- Deliver and lead the partner marketing experience across all channels. Craft immersive global partner marketing strategies that enhance the ecosystem, engage the partner community and promote a positive partner experience with Company
- Set metrics, analyze data, and be accountable for achieving partner marketing business goals and targets. Work with operations to ensure proper data and alignment on performance
- Build relationships with top partners globally, and develop joint go-to-market strategies, programs, and deliverables that promote our strong position as the leading chat API
- Work with our global marketing team to execute demand generating activities and make marketing materials available to the ecosystem
- Deliver timely, engaging, multi-channel partner campaigns, as the owner of the partner communication, engagement, and experiences discipline
- Attract new partners through partner recruitment campaigns
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/PR, consulting, or similar (will consider 3-5 years)
- Results-driven; committed to working closely with partners to ensure mutual success
- A fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and a sense of humor
- Strong alignment with company values
- Must come from tech/b2b/Saas company background
Experience And Skills
- Experience in a B2B technology environment
- Experience in partnership marketing/strategy
- Excellent communication and storytelling (written, verbal, and visual)
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle projects end-to-end
- Analytical chops to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Pick your new laptop!
- 4 weeks paid time off!
- 12 US paid Holidays
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work for the hottest startups on the planet!
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”