Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Our client is searching for a Marketing Manager to focus in Paid Social. This person will be the first to own mobile performance marketing and will launch, track, and optimize new ads every day, while also thinking strategically about acquisition goals and budget allocation. They will be highly analytical, a self-sufficient operator and be a subject matter expert in all aspects of mobile UA - particularly in Facebook/Instagram and AdWords. Finally, this person should have a few years of experience and be eager to become a leader and mentor for a growing team.
- Efficiently scale our mobile app install campaigns in Facebook/Instagram and AdWords
- Be a hands-on operator for setting up attribution, deploying and optimizing campaigns, and running analysis and reporting
- Work with designers to craft on-brand ad creative that drives conversion and iterate relentlessly to identify and optimize top performers
- Create and manage systems and processes for fanatically measuring LTV, conversion, costs, CPAs, and ROAs by channel, campaign, and ads
- Identify and execute best practices in mobile user acquisition tactics and technology
- Client the foundation for an expanding performance marketing team
- Work with the Head of Growth in identifying and launching new advertising channels
- 3-6 years of experience launching and scaling digital campaigns and mobile app install campaigns on Facebook/Instagram
- Experience managing large budgets, minimum $50K per month
- College degree (BA/BS)
- Ability to operate self-sufficiently and thrive in a lean, fast-moving environment
- Excellent analytical ability with advanced experience manipulating data in Excel
- Ability to build detailed processes from scratch including reporting, creative review and design, and budget planning
- Strong copywriting, particularly for tight, compelling advertising copy
- An eye for design from static images to animations and video
Director of Marketing Recruitment
Courtney has worked in the recruitment industry since 2013 and is currently the director of marketing recruitment. She specializes in placing candidates within e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, CRM, loyalty marketing, and sales/account management positions across various industries nationwide. By working to develop close relationships, she is able to effectively match the right candidates with the right clients, and as a valued resource to both parties throughout the process. Her favorite thing about recruiting is hearing how candidates have found success and career growth within their new companies.
Before recruiting, she worked in digital marketing, specializing in search engine marketing. She holds an MBA from Canisius College and a bachelor’s degree from Niagara University, where she also played Division 1 soccer.
- Hobbies: Baking - creating artwork on cookies, playing soccer and, of course, spending time with my crazy Goldendoodle Winston. Biggest addiction: chocolate chip cookies & cheese