Marketing Analyst, CRM & Loyalty
Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Take ownership of digital data ensuring that all systems and channels are tracking accurately, and data is processed in an automated, easy to read format to help drive strategy, vision and decision-making for key digital stakeholders.
- Leverage multiple data sources, establish unified customer data view and reporting with clear KPI & tracking for digital and offline channels. Supplement with key insights – actionable nuggets that business partners can respond to.
- Work on weekly business review reporting and executive dashboard from an Email and CRM perspective.
- Work with CRM team to establish a single view of the company' s customer & measurement of the personalization program.
- Develop customer profiles, and customer segmentations based on recency, frequency, lapsed and monetary value of customers
- Work on developing and expanding the loyalty program and tracking key KPIs to measure the success of the program.
- Develop in-store loyalty capture reporting and bad data capture reporting to distribute to store operations team on a regular basis.
- Direct email marketing strategies that promote customer loyalty, reengage lapsed customers, and focus on cross-channel selling and upselling strategies.
- Perform analyses: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, and media mix analysis.
- Working with platform experience & social teams, develop test and learn actionable program to constantly optimize user/shopper experience and drive value by channel and device.
- Work with digital content team & develop ways to measure content performance and inform digital content creation.
- Develop value-driven database segments to elevate digital channel performance and fuel revenue growth.
- Build a framework linking online activity to offline behavior, developing valuations of online actions based on their impact to both brick-and-mortar and e-commerce sales.
- Assist in building infrastructure, vision, and analytic tools to support customer centric programs that span campaigns and focus on customer level offer optimization.
- Experience in simplifying complex information and explaining findings, outcomes and presenting insights clearly to non-technical stakeholders to reach commercial goals.
- Bachelor' s Degree required
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Demonstrated experience conducting in-depth analysis of various marketing channels: email, organic social, paid social/digital, SEM/SEO, and retail stores etc.
- Google Analytics, as well as various BI Platforms such as Alteryx
- 3+ years of marketing analyst experience in a dynamic, data-driven environment, preferably in fashion retail
- Data management experience utilizing programming is a strong plus (e.G. SQL)
- Strong computer skills particularly MS Office (Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are necessary).
- Demonstrate creative thinking and good business judgment
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, have strong organizational, communication and leadership skills to meet strict deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with all levels of management.
Requires a minimum 3-5 years related and progressively responsible experience with the strategic use of data and analytics, preferably in the e-commerce field. Must have the proven ability to identify and assess trends with customer or market data, and experience analyzing campaigns, programs and tests. Requires knowledge of and skill utilizing various Microsoft Office Suite products. Requires Excel application expertise with the strong ability to analyze/manipulate data, perform trend analyses and create reporting and other analytical and planning templates. Must have experience creating complex forecasts which incorporate several inputs and variables. Requires expertise in developing and creating reports in BI Tools. Having Alteryx experience is a plus.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting in the marketing industry since 1999, Rachel specializes in the recruitment of direct/database/digital/analytical/CRM/e-commerce marketing professionals nationwide. In her previous role as managing director, Rachel built a team of three recruiters to meet the demands of her thriving clientele. Rachel has placed hundreds of marketing professionals across the country in major corporations, retailers, e-tailers, agencies, suppliers, consulting firms and startup companies, ranging from C-Level to individual contributors. Rachel has also worked in marketing management account services at UPSHOT (clients included: Coca-Cola Brands, Jim Beam Brands, Procter & Gamble and Sony Electronics) and BBDO Atlanta (client: Delta Airlines). Rachel holds a B.A. in journalism from The Ohio State University.
- Fun facts: Loves to travel, hike and proud mom of two!
- Won my honeymoon to French Polynesia
- Backpacked through Europe for seven weeks
- Visited 20 countries so far…