Market Research Manager
My client is seeking talented Marketing Insights professionals to work on one of the leading brands in the pharmaceutical
industry. Successful candidates will be able to thrive in a dynamic environment and have a proven ability to identify
opportunities to drive business and communicate insights to influence business decision making.
The Marketing Research Manager will design, implement, manage and analyze marketing research for the designated
therapeutic area(s). The individual will derive insights from primary and secondary research, and partner with the
commercial team to inform decision-making around brand strategies and tactics.
- Act as research lead for key commercial team relationships focused on providing strategic insight, forming a trusted
relationship, and staying abreast of commercial issues.
- Is conversant with custom research methodologies, adept at supplier and stakeholder management, and is able to
independently lead custom research projects to deliver compelling strategic and tactical insight.
- Collaborate with marketing research team members to identify and bring innovative custom research approaches to the
- Maintain organizational knowledge of market and competitive trends and industry developments and effectively
communicate this knowledge to internal stakeholders. Possess a solid understanding of industry secondary data and
syndicated sources and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze market and brand trends and performance for all Franchise markets. Capture and communicate these trends/
performance dynamics via management and publication of weekly and monthly reporting.
- Synthesize research learning across projects and primary and secondary research to develop actionable insights and
recommendations that shape commercial strategies and tactics.
- Builds solid relationships as a team player, while maintaining objectivity and lack of bias to represent the voice of the
- Monitor and manage marketing research programs within budget and identify opportunities for cost savings where
- Ensure all marketing research activities are conducted in accordance with financial and ethical compliance guidelines.
- BA or BS degree required. MBA or MA preferred. Degree concentration in marketing research or marketing is a strong
- 6+ years relevant marketing research experience, mix with client-side marketing research experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Analytical reasoning abilities, intellectual curiosity, strong business acumen, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Ability to interact effectively with/present to (verbally and in writing) all levels of the organization, from Product Managers
to Divisional Vice Presidents.
- Advanced knowledge of custom research methodologies
- Proven experience as an integral member of a high performing work team.
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”