Manager of Customer Analytics
The role of Manager, Customer Analytics within the company is to design, build and deliver closed loop measurement (CLM) in order to measure engagement of customer experiences, across physician related audiences (which may include physicians, health care institutions and health care organizations). This role will support the Medical team in building out the learning agenda and measurement plan for the Medical HCP digital ecosystem.
This role is part of a critical business transformation that will position the company as a leader in the area of customer experiences. This individual has skills in delivering insightful CRM/digital/social reporting and analytics in order to build actionable insights and recommendations to position Company as best in class in customer experiences.
- Design and build measurement plans to demonstrate impact of CRM/digital experiences for Medical with physician
stakeholders. Builds test and learn plans for CRM/digital at the customer/segment, channel and campaign level, including
establishing learning agenda for pilots and tests.
- Develops integrated KPIs for the physician audience, specific to the Medical Field teams. Aligns the goals and objectives
of customer experience tactics to key business goals and establish the key performance indicators to demonstrate
adoption, utilization and engagement of the Medical Field and the Physicians.
- Aligns analytics learnings to the research that shows the movement along the Medical Education journey across
channels. Drives insights at the customer level to drive optimization of the ecosystem across levels such as segment,
channel and content. Partners with Research, Sales Operations and Customer Experience teams to interpret results and
deliver optimization recommendations
- Partners with Commercial Capabilities, Sales Operations, external vendors and IT to acquire new data sources needed
to measure the success of customer experience tactics. Writes the business requirements to secure information needs
in order to turn the measurement plans into reporting and analytics. Works with vendors and IT to design taxonomy and
tagging required for digital tactics.
Education and Experience:
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Finance or Economics required
Required Background & Skills:
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience in analytics of multi-channel marketing (measuring websites, digital, CRM)
- 6-8 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement
- 6-8 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- 6-8 years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Ability to deliver actionable insights and recommendations by combining data/analytics with research and business
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”