Manager II Emerging Analytics, Consumer Capabilities
*Must have DMP experience*
This role is part of a Digital Transformation Initiative that aims to differentiate my client as a leader in omni-channel customer experiences and to build lasting relationships with the consumer audience through omni-channel experiences powered by data and analytics.
The role of Senior Manager, Emerging Analytics – Consumer Capabilities within the company is to lead analytics and measurement in support of the growing roadmap of digital capabilities for the consumer audience. This role requires deep skills in designing analytics to personalize experiences through digital marketing.
- Drives analytics to build audiences in Adobe for Data Management Platform (DMP) Pilots. Including look-a-like models, cluster analysis, and other advanced analytics techniques.
- Identifies learning plan for DMP pilots including outlining key success measures across addressable channels such as programmatic media, social and CRM. Ties new capabilities to business impact and or efficiency improvements with some supervision.
- Responsible for analytic oversight of digital /social/ website and CRM performance metrics in order to demonstrate business impact. Identify and aggressively pursue opportunities to increase the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the integrated digital customer experience primarily through the use of analytics and reporting capabilities leveraging a variety of information and supplier resources. Deliver campaign optimization recommendations using insights and analytics.
- Partners with Commercial Capabilities, Customer Experience, and Franchise Insights/Analytics teams to identify new data sources for integration into the Data Management Platform to power analytics and activation opportunities.
- Partners with Commercial Capabilities, Customer Experience, IT and others to identify the strategy for the integration of the data along the lifecycle of a consumer, from anonymous to known to a brand customer - in order to unify the analytics and identify activation opportunities.
- Defines process for DMP analytics and builds playbook/documentation including best practices and benchmarks and shares learnings across brands with some supervision.
- MBA preferred. Bachelor' s Degree in required.
- 6-8 years demonstrated experience in web analytics and digital media analytics
- 6-8 years Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics experience required
- 6-8 years in advanced analytics / modeling techniques for marketing optimization
- 6-8 years of managing / working with multiple and diverse data sets for analytics
- 6-8 years of experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
- 4-7 years of experience in industry (Healthcare / Pharma)
- 2-4+ years of experience managing vendors
- Experience navigating the matrix environment in a large company, including effective communication and influence skills
- Skilled at combining and analyzing multiple types of data sources (marketing data, sales data, digital (website, app, CRM etc.))
- Ability to deliver actionable insights by combining data/analytics with research and business trends
- Advanced understanding of segmentation / audience development for use in testing and personalization
- Advanced understanding of digital media concepts such as programmatic, endemic, paid search vs SEO
- Advanced understanding and familiarity of metrics such as impressions, click, post-impression activities
- Familiarity with concepts surrounding tagging implementation – tagging schemas, QA/testing
- Familiarity with vetting 3rd party data sources for DMP purposes (e.G. Marketplace)
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”