Manager II Commercial Analytics
The Manager, Marketing Analytics II is to provide analytic leadership and integrate marketing and sales information to:
- Strengthen the Brand and Sales teams understanding of marketplace performance and opportunities through tracking and analysis of physician, account and competitive data at a national and sub-national level
- Partner with Brand and Sales Leadership to align Marketing strategies and key priorities to marketing and sales force execution
- Support current and future Specialty Brand portfolio and identify launch and competitive defense opportunities
- Meaningfully communicate insights and information to a broad group of stakeholders through exceptional oral and written communication
- Conduct national and sub-national analysis and report key insights to stakeholders that include Sr. Leadership, Marketing and Sales Leadership.
- Solid understanding of various data sets leveraged by Sales and Marketing organizations
- Identify and address key business issues relative to product performance ensuring that multiple stakeholder perspective is considered, and integrate all available information specific to the issue
- Effectively communicate results of complex analytical models and influence action to improve brand performance
- Leverage/build innovative, sophisticated analytic models that address critical issues but also meet key business criteria (e.G. Cost, risk, business impact) and key technical criteria (e.G. Reliability, validity, and predictability)
- Partner with Company analytic colleagues to elevate the use of analytic modeling methods to further optimize Sales and Marketing execution
- Bachelor' s Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis preferred.
- This position requires 6-8 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies, and 7-9 years of professional experience. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- Command of the following software programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Access). Experience with SAS/SPSS preferred.
- Bachelor' s Degree required; degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or similar preferred.
- Master' s Degree preferred.
Key Company Competencies:
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong focus on teamwork, relationship-building and influencing others; while acting courageously, constructively, and with agility and accountability.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively partner across multiple stakeholders (i.E. Sales Leadership, Brand Marketing, Sales Operations, etc).
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Director of Marketing Recruitment
Executive recruiting since 2006, specializing in the placement of marketing professionals nationwide in the areas of direct marketing. Including: e-commerce, CRM, analytics, database marketing, website analytics, integrated marketing, loyalty marketing, product/brand marketing and much more….
Holly is a results-driven professional with 10+ years of marketing experience – from market research to circulation/catalog and project management experience. Holly has transitioned her experience in the marketing field to recruiting. Holly’s recent successes have been in placing candidates from the level of vice president to manager level in all fields of marketing. She works in various industries such as: big box retail, e-tailers, financial services, CPG/pharmaceutical companies and advertising agencies. Holly holds a B.A. in arts & sciences from Syracuse University.
Mom of two beautiful daughters and yoga enthusiast. “Yoga has been part of my life for four years and my practice has helped me grow both spiritually and physically, both on and off the mat. Yoga inspires me to live each day more mindfully.”